Pages

25 February 2010

"That's not just a bear... (ENDLESS PAUSE) ... that's a polar bear."

A guy in my office has been telling me to WATCH LOST because the rest of the office are all apparently dying of the awesomeness of season 6. So I got Season 1-5 from Lynn and am slowly trying to catch up. I've watched Lost before, and really liked Season 1, and then Season 2 was alright, but by Season 3 it was kind of TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING ALREADY. The new intrigues being introduced seemed to be in the hundreds but the answers were zero. It sucked.

Anyway, I'm giving it a second chance. Although halfway through episode 1 I realise: This is the series that made me terrified of flying, a horror that I've been trying to overcome since I first watched it and, oh dear, I am watching it again. The plane is being torn apart and people are screaming and dying and falling and my April Phuket trip suddenly seems like a death trap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhahaha OMG! You're April trip wont be a death trap but I can definitely see where this feeling came from.

Dont give up on LOST yet! I have and I fell so behind n heard the latest season is soo much better.

Let me know how it goes :D

claire said...

Hey!

Season 2 now, still chugging along. I can pass you 1-5 if you want! When are we meeting up??? Week after next? Let's do it man!

Unknown said...

Ooo sounds good! You have my number right? We will plan this!

Unknown said...

Omg i dont anymore :( msg u my number on FB