Pages

07 February 2008

He's the one who loves Scarlett Johansson.

Claire: So does he like you or what?
Ling: Dunno, he seems interested and then he doesn't.
Viv: Maybe it's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Claire: Or the Prestige - have you noticed a mysterious bearded and hat-wearing man kind of following him around?
Ling: Well, sometimes he has stubble and sometimes, HE DOESN'T.

Sorry I haven't posted Mellie! But since you're the only one who moaned, you get a pretty good idea of how many people actually read this, hurhurhur. Anyway I'm busy with my latest project - madly burning every candle I've ever been given so I can clear space in my room! Of course I couldn't just throw them away, they have sentimental value or something. Instead, I shall burn them into oblivion in my bathroom (to reduce the risk of fire hazard caused by ten thousand burning candles). Hoo-lay.

No comments: