Pages

24 February 2008

Italian friend: ... I mean, the Romans killed Jesus in such a horrible way.
him: Yeah, well you know, Rome is in Italy.
Italian friend: Oh my god, ITALIANS KILLED JESUS????

I am so hooked to podcasts. Podcasts are my new best friend. Thank you, podcasts, for filling my life with meaning, and ending monotonous bus rides forever. Since most of the podcasts I'm listening to are Melissa, John and Sue (and now Frak, what kind of a name is that, I ask you?) happily obsessing about Harry Potter, I suddenly feel like writing a book.

No, no, not a book about a girl named Sally who discovers she's a witch and goes off to school. I am not yet that desperate, NTU's infinite plagiarism policies have worked, rejoice, NTU! The thing is I really don't know what on earth I'm going to write about, does anyone have a story in need of a writer? I am zero creative thought but I like to write, and my life is just too boring for journaling anymore, I am beginning to be tempted to make things up. April 5th, Mas Selamat kidnapped me when I was walking to endless tuition classes and told me of his next dastardly deed.

Give me some crazy ideas, friends!

Finally I have a bunny! Behold, the obsession.



mmm... foot.


The ultimate best thing ever about having a rabbit has to be seeing Les waving a stuffed leopard at it, shouting "HAKUNA MATATA! HAKUNA MATATA!", while Miffy calmly chews on an alfafa stalk, looking at me like "So what else is there to eat around here?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

YOUR LONG LOST PENPAL EX-THREADLESS FRIEND