Pages

18 April 2008

And Miffy tries to eat my toes for the ten thousandth time.

Well, I weighed myself today.

So is being fat really the worst thing a person can be? Is it worse than being selfish, or a murderer? Part of my mind is desperately repeating this wonderful thing JK Rowling said, but then again, this is also the part that likes to eat very, very much. And I do believe there are many many more terrible things than being fat, but I think 5kilos in about 6months means it's time to start running, Claire, and you better be running further than the bus stop.

Happily, tragically, after learning of this new me, the me that, thanks to her love of CAKE and POLYSATURATED FAT can no longer fantasise about being a dancer or a wrestler, or whatever profession it is that requires you being lifted at some point by another human being, as opposed to being lifted by the crane that built the Singapore Flyer, this new me decided a pint of durian ice cream is a terrible thing to waste. A mind is a terrible thing to waste too, as is half a comprehensive wardrobe that no longer fits, but these things weren't in the fridge tonight, so they will have to wait their turn.

Man... this really sucks!

No comments: