Pages

26 June 2009

FINE.

Okay, I have promised a few people that I will try to write something and so I shall, just so the next time you check this website when you're dead bored and desperate for excitement, I will be able to say IN YOUR FACE.

*Happily watches Project Runway for the next hour.

Hooray for pretty dresses! Okay. Project Runway always makes me want to rush out and start sewing, just as, I suppose, Next Top Model makes me want to rush out and start exercising, and The Bachelor makes me want to rush out full stop. But really, about the sewing, does anyone know how to sew well? Or do you know anyone else who knows how to sew well? Because I want to be taught, you know, having so much free time to boast what with 4 part time jobs and school and piano and driving.

I wonder if it really is possible to achieve everything you could possible want to achieve. I think not, really, although I have achieved many things I used to think would never happen, like sitting at Les' place writing in my journal while he composed music in the next room, and actually making good money for writing. If you do read this, dear friend several months away, please comment and tell me 5 things you'd like to achieve by the end of your life, and then maybe call me and offer to buy me lunch. That would be nice.

I would like to be able to 1) play music in front of other people without having a nervous breakdown, 2) have one boy and one girl child without having to have 10 boys in a row first, 3) sew my own clothes, 4) live in a house overlooking many, many trees, and 5) er, play golf well? Not sure about 5.

My mum keeps asking questions out loud to people, and I keep thinking she means me, only to find that she's talking to someone else. It's very off-putting and embarrassing, considering I always respond like so:

Mum: Hey, you want some bread?
Me :YES!
Holly: She was talking to me.

Mum: Hey, you want some apple -
Me: YES!
Mum: - Holly?

Mum: Hey, you want some dessert?
Me: YES, DAMNIT!
Mum: *Continues looking at Papa expectantly.

I am sensing a pattern!

No comments: